Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas!!

Today's Christmas Day!!! and im at home resting... feel like shit man.. what a day to fall sick! i was suppose to go to rachel's place for turkey.. i guess, i'll wait for my turkey next year.. :) Yesterday, i went to school for abt 2 hrs and im back home.. cannot stop vomiting.. whatever i ate, it all came out.. even a glass of milk.. i slept for the whole day.. spoilt my festive mood.. i was going to meet joanne in Orchard, to buy presents.. but have to cancel my plans with her.. felt so bad.. this year, i got my first christmas card from my godbrother, jesmund..was kinda surprise.. hahah.. i've also received gifts from jiarong and ah hoon.. ah hoon got me a hp accessory, which is a shape of the eiffel tower.. so nice of her.. this will make it my goal to go to Paris to look at the real thing.. heh heh heh. Jiarong got me a very sweet calendar.. it contains pictures of us in it, so every month for next year, i get to see my pictures in it.. I Love all my pressies.. thanks to all my pals!! this is our last christmas as classmates so this makes it extra special.. All the best my frens!! lastly, Have a Blessed Christmas!

No comments: