Sunday, February 06, 2005

A day of cooking and eating

hmmm.. i noe i have not posted any entries lately as i was freaking busy with work.. i have just started my attachment in IBM and i'm currently happy there. My supervisor is friendly and nice.. so everything goes on pretty smoothly. . I'm felt sorry for my friend, jiarong.. she met the terminator! Her supervisor is like targeting at her..at its only the 1st week i guess its going to be hell for her..
yesterday, i went to meet up with my friends and we loh hei.. i was pretty late, because of work but was really happy tat we can loh hei together.. first time i did that with my frens.. finally met up with sheila eversince she came back 1 week ago.. =) Rach, Ivy, Rodelle, Joanna and i headed towards holland V for a drink and chat.. and at the same time waiting for sheila to be back..
We headed back home pretty early because we will be going to Joanne's place the next day for a mini get-together.
Rachel and i got up early today to prepare the chilli crab.. i helped her with the spices.. and i cried loh.. hahaha.. She was telling me that cutting those small onions wont make me cry.. but after a few of them.. i started to tear.. and i cant wipe my tears because my hands are full of onion "juices"? haha.. so my face was wet.. haha.. and rachel was laughing at me.. *evil* her dad saw us, making a fool of ourselves and called us sam pat.. haha.. After preparing the spices, we headed towards a place around NUS, to buy those crabs.. i was really amazed with that place. Everything there is fresh.. esp those seafood... all of it are alive.. i saw those stingray swimming, and stone fish.. its really cool man!! so we quickly went for our crabs.. they are soo big! After we bought them, we went to cook chilli crab, i tried killing 1 and i really hit it too strongly.. and i cracked the shell.. felt so bad. i think i wont kill live crab anymore.. haha.
When we arrived at jojo's place, she cooked alot of food.. she is really a great cook man.. haha. the mango pudding taste really yummy! too bad she will be going back soon so i guess no more joanne's cook food.. and wat makes it worst is that she wont be coming back this year.. SAD! *sob sob* oh.. time is getting really late.. shall end it here then.

*din take pictures of joanne's food, wasted!*

Pictures..
Love this pic, four of my most-loved buddies.
Sheila, rach, joanne and jo a.k.a suzy!

soo sweet..

must be thinking how come suddenly got a granny's picture?
she is rachel's grandmother, she is my good fren also..haha she likes to tease me and also hit my backside.. haha! very perverted granny!BUT i love her like my own granny .. she is the master of the chilli crab.. so credits to her!


No comments: