Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Recap of the week

hmm.. its time to blog again.. guess i can only blog once a week.. so tired after working this week.. for my loyal fan, sherlyn.. have to wait for my entries. =)
Last week was chinese new year, so spent most of my time having dinner, lunch, dinner ,lunch with my family.. and also heh heh heh.. collecting hongbaos.. this year, got very few hongbaos but the amount inside is alot.. haha.. so pretty good.. hahaha! The highest in a hongbao was $140.. wow!! right?
14 Feb
on this day, my buddy, rachel is leaving for melbourne with her parents and sister, rodelle. I went to the airport to send her off. Both of us still as spastic.. we wrote to each other those little notes.. and my fren, she wrote it on a sanitary napkin.. haha.. and before she gave it to me.. she told me tat i wont be able to guess it.. BUT, i guessed it once and got it right! haha.. i knew her too well.. muhahaha.. while waiting for her at the airport, i went to coffee bean buy a drink and at the same time, i stole some equal sugar.. hahha.. i stole some sugar when rach went to melb the first time and she was using it for almost 3 years.. hhaha. u can guess how much i stole.. haha.. this time i stole it again..because she told me that she is running out of supply. Rodelle's frens packed the place.. Their aunt was asking what abt rach's frens.. haha..only me and granny were there! 2 greatest fan! muhahaha.. that day ended with rach saying goodbye to me and seeing me in june or july. =)

11 Feb
on this day, only the IBMers are having holidays.. and those M1ers.. are still doing their lectures and test.. muhaha. Went to the gym and a swim, also a little sun tanning, cant stand it man!! so fair now! waited for joanne to come over, we headed towards HV for lunch.. haha.. and we ate thai food.. muhaha.. in the end, jo'n din eat at all.. i ate her portion because she dont like to eat thai food!! and like kenna force by me like tat.. i asked her... u want to eat thai? she say anything.. so ok.. we are in and went we are out.. after out meal, she was went to breadtalk to look for food again.. hahaha..
We went to rach's house and after a while jo'n went back because she needs to go to church. In the evening, went to Ken's place for a mini party.. so met some of his high end friends.. hahaha!After the party, went to meet sheila and fel.. Fel was here for the new year and im really glad that i can communicate with him now.. compared to the first time i met him in HK.. and this guy is just sooo cute.. and can get entertained by him man! went home ard 4 am.. so tired man!!



went for lo hei with some of my frens.. was really late and manage to eat the yu sheng only.. haaha..


was starving already..and they made me take this pic.. well.. look idiotic right? hhahaha!


nice picture.. we got a nurse here, a model here, creative arts going-to-be graduate, a future housewife and 2 slackers.. hahahhah!!


rodelle, rach and me.. spastic people!

No comments: