Friday, January 14, 2005

Friendship..=)

Lately, i got soo much time in school that i actually sit and think abt friendship.. Friends are really important, no matter how much you deny it.. there are a few friends of mine that i really love.. Rachel, Joanne, Sheila, Jo, Jiarong and Albert..(yeah.. albert, u are on my list!! congrats! upgraded fren! hahha!) Rachel, she is the one that helps me alot and also being there for me all the time even during the times when she is in Melbourne.. when i tell her that im bored or wat.. she will come to my school to meet me.. sometimes even brought me lunch.. actually no words can describe the care and concern she has towards me..Joanne, the ever so tai tai friend of mine.. she puts her friends in front of everything and she is the one that had gone thru the most ups and downs with me throughout my secondary school life and im soo glad that i din lose her at that time.. or else it will be the most regretful thing.. she is always soo thoughtful to me.. she sees a tasmanian devil in Gold coast, the first thing she do is to get it for me..
Sheila, the hk model friend of mine.. she calls me when she's in hk or when she is abt to leave for another country.. even though.. we couldnt spend much time together.. we still have each other in our mind.. sometimes she can read what's on my mind and this really scares me..Jo, my branded friend from head to toe and even underwear.. haha.. she is so cute.. has been my good friend since sec1.. nowadays, i seldom see her, but i noe that she is still cares alot for me.. hahha.. i remember that there was a period of time tat i start to work and study at the same time.. and she tot that i was having some financial problems and wanted to help me.. haha. thats soo sweet of her..
next, my poly classmate, Jiarong, we kinda understand each other.. and she is the one that was there for me when im down.. when all my frens werent in Singapore and i have no one to go to.. (sort of) and lastly, Albert, he is the one that i always refer as a She.. haha.. we dun noe each other tat long.. but sometimes time is not an issue.. he talks to me lot.. actually mostly are craps and perverted stuff..hahaha! but we can really talk about anything and sometimes there are certain things that you just needed a guy's point of view.. and he is the one!
People always says that its not a matter how many friends you have.. but the number of good friends.. so in other words.. its not the quantity that counts but the quality..



Sheila, Jo and me...

The blackies.. Joanne and me

The ever so scary vampire, Albert..

Jiarong and me!

Lastly, my still so spastic breast friend, rachel and me!

No comments: