Monday, January 10, 2005

My fried udon!

This is my first self-cooked dinner! so proud of it.. im a healthy person so my vegetables are more than my udon.. muhahha!

Today marks the day of my independence! From today onwards, i've got to cook my own meals, wash my own clothes and clean up the house all by myself! My mom have moved to Novena and I will be staying with my dad and brother.. but staying with these 2 person is as if im staying alone.. Actually, i really wondered why does my mom have to move out? Its all because of my dad.. the person tat does nothing at home, just sleeping and watching tv.. and most importantly doing a part by messing up the house!!! Its soo frustrating!! When my mom and i took the effort to clean up the house and that fella, just mess it up! There is nothing in the house that belongs to him at yet he is doing that!! My dad should be the one that move out!! and out of our lives.. i really dislike him.. and sometimes to the extent of hating! Life is so unfair.. Luckily, im an optimistic person.. or else ar.. everyday will be a misery.. so my frens.. now u understand why i dun mention my dad.. because its not worth mentioning.. and hopefully no one ask me abt him as well.. i noe some of my frens are envious of me.. because sometimes, i can get what i want.. and all that.. but u come to think abt it.. nothing is perfect in the world.. so when u gain some, u lose some.. i think thats the reason why my mom satisfy my wants..

No comments: