Friday, January 28, 2005

Last day in NYP!

Awww.. today is my last day in NYP.. its soo.. sooo SAD!! *sob* *sob* i m always looking forward to the day i leave NYP.. always soo happy when i have the thoughts of leaving.. but when its the actual day.. i never knew that its going to be soo hard.. and im indeed very sadden over the fact that im leaving.. haiz.

i went to school late.. because cant wake up as usual.. and i was thinking xiuyun will be in Genting with ah wei.. my usual gang, jiarong, janice and fengying will be taking half day leave so most prob.. i will be alone.. hahaa!! BUT i was sooo wrong.. hahaa.. i was the entertainer of the day man! and its soo tiring after a day of non stop entertainment..

Even before reaching school, i got a sms from robin.. so i went to school to have breakfast with him.. and tok.. tok.. tok.. after that we met jason and fish.. so the talking continues.. and this couple needs their breakfast also... but after their breakfast, jason went back.. fish went to smoke ( so cao lao already.. still smoke. haha)
* smoking not only kills, it definitely change the look of someone* robin went to mac to continue his pre order for the valentines' day..
and as for me.. i have to go back BPOS to at least put my bag down.. and show my face a while..

And in a while Deborah and Joycelyn asked me to have lunch with them.. as this marks my last meal in NYP.. hahah. i was thinking so hard of wat to have for lunch and in the end.. i picked.. haha.. CHICKEN RICE.. haha.. like outside got no chicken rice.. in the midst of my meal, my long lost friend called... hahha! Alvin.. so in i met the alvins in FJ soo long din see them.. and Deb and joycelyn went for their presentation... see what i mean by shift.. 1 after another.. so now i was entertaining Alvins.. but ah seah very mean.. always suan me.. =( suan non stop somemore.. and he plan a outing to Sentosa on Sunday.. Because i cant make it that day.. total Meanie!!!! but fine.. i can take it.. hahha =P and from alvins, its non stop alvins all the way till the end of the day.. but in between there is fish who came back to join us after his class and also our mini photo taking session.. hahah.. take pictures of the loving memories of my classmates.. everyone look soo pretty.. hahha. including the guys.. hahha.. after all they are my sistas! haha..
Time passed real fast.. ah seah and fish said tat they regret not studying, or else they are in the same path as us.. but now.. we are faster than them.. so sad.. nevermind.. i will still remember u.. haha.. After our photo session, i accompany fish and ah seah for their dinner and after that.. back to BPOS.. as it was already time to go home.. and i bid farewell to my frens in BPOS.. not many though.. hahha..
After school, went to suntec to have steamboat dinner with sherlyn and joanne, they were complaining to me abt their maid.. hahah.. funny sia.. really a weirdo.. and i realise that in joanne's world there is many weirdos..
the day ended well.. but really very tired.. was really talking non stop.. haaha.. entertainer of the day is really me man.. hahha..

RECAP OF THE DAY
This is the well-known DBI slackers.. always not at their desk.. or can be found sleeping in the meeting room.. haha


and me..the slacker in BPOS.. watching vcd.. hahaha


These are my men!!


haha.. ah seah and fish eating.. and cant wait for me to leave.. cos i always kajiao them.. =)





No comments: