Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fruitless Day

hmm.. to my other friends, who read my previous entry.. doesnt mean that i dun love u guys.. i appreciate and love u guys too =)
i had stomachache today.. really damn weak.. albert came to my school to have lunch with me..but i had diarrhoea in the morning and i've lost my appetite because of that.. so it became i accompany him instead of him accompanying me..hahahha.. oh! and he gave me his prize possessions- his satanic bible.. hahahah.. the one that doesnt leave the house.. so honoured ar.. but its time for him to pass it on to his disciple and spread the teaching of satan.. muhahaha..
i realised that my frens have been coming to my school to accompany me.. first its rachel.. the most frequent one.. to some extend that she even claim that she has a parking lot in NYP already.. hahaha!! and the latest is albert.. thank you.. for coming to my school.. i noe its really far from where both of u stays.. =)
Had open house briefing today.. pretty dumb.. everything soo in control that they even prepared script for us to say while giving a tour to the visitors.. haha!
After the briefing, i was already starving so i went to Mac to have my meal.. by the time i finished, i met deborah and joycelyn.. and tats the time for me to go home also.. hahaha.. but i went to meet them after i signed out... they have 7-8 lecture.. hahah.. so late.. but i chatted with them till 7 and when im about to leave.. Patrick called me.. hahahh.. so coincidence.. he is still in school.. so we met and chatted... this guy ar.. really gay lo and very sam pat... hahaa!! like a girl like tat.. so i went home pretty late.. but its ok lar.. got ppl to tok to at least.. if go home early also the same.. computer computer.. no life.. alrighty.. gotta sleep early.. have been oversleeping for the past few days.. and late for school.. so ciao!

No comments: