Sunday, October 17, 2004

Another fruitless day..

haiz.. was trying to do my codings for my project. but failed terribly. seriously, i think that my knowledge for codings is near 0% after almost 3 years in poly. hopeless eh? what to do.. no interest at all. just hope to get it over and done with! haha. jian yu saw my posting of him here.. and was complaining abt me saying about his deferment. haha.. its true wat.. 3 more days to my IT presentation.. wonder whats the outcome going to be like.. potential distinction or potential failure.. difference only a line.. heh heh. my dearest fren jiarong wrote me a rather sweet testimonial on friendster, after waiting for so long, these testimonials really meant alot to me.. be it good or bad, its an effort from my friends to tell me how they feel about me.. thanks dearest!hmm.. still pretty new on this blog thingy, have to master it.. its just a matter of time.. i found rachel's blog! check it out (http://spasticgang.blogspot.com) its recruits spastic people like myself.. haha. this breast fren of mine.. is sometimes to spastic to be true..the worst thing is that, she got an even more spastic boyfren.. Welcome to my Spastic World! ahh.. sian ar!! sucks man! asp.net, jsp all of u get out of mine sight!! this day ends in a doom.. haha