Friday, October 29, 2004

yeah!!

wah.. finally after weeks of struggling, im done with my poly exams!!! hopefully wont get supp paper as both papers are really tough... can do till i cry.. haha.. but prayed that it will be alright.. dunno how come the lecturer set the exam papers till so difficult..i think they want us to stay in NYP longer thats why.. haha.. this exam really sucks.. i've been soo stress with it that i lost my appetite and sleep over it.. dun believe right? haha. but its true.. never been so stress with exams before.. but i kinda feel that its going down to waste for the hard work.. erm.. not really hardwork lar.. but was really trying to focus.. haiz.. whatever! its over! now i can officially look forward to my holiday in msia.. only got 1 week of hols till graduation.. got to make full use of it..
i finally quit my 8 month old job.. hahaha.. never stayed in a company for soo long.. its going to be a year.. haiz.. time really flies.. A lot of people actually envied my working environment.. haha.. but im also gonna miss it.. my colleagues are soo understanding and nice.. hahah.. anyway got to recharge my body as i am phyically and mentally weak now.. *yawn* ciao!

No comments: