Saturday, October 16, 2004

What a day!

today.. went to book my very first holiday with my frens.. haha.. cant wait man.. thou its a short trip to genting and KL, im still very much looking forward to it.. my spastic breast fren is still in the country down under.. miss her dearly.. so cant wait to go msia with her this coming Nov.. hmm.. got new furnitures for my house.. want to make it really Zen, but i think it will cost my mom a bomb.. haha.. and i think it will take some time to transform as well.. this takes time and definitely cash... $$$$$ but my mom seems quite into Zen as well... haha.. we were toking on how to transform our balcony into a place where we can relax and have a small pond and also we can just have some fishes to play with.. although fishes are not the exact type of pets i would like.. but all these have to wait.. as we have a big "barrier" to overcome.. haiz.. sometimes just wish "it" will go away.. anyway.. got to go back to my last project of my poly life yeah!!

No comments: