Tuesday, October 19, 2004

finally..

finally.. my project is done! after weeks of rushing, codings, waking up early and staying up late.. Really have to thank those that help me through these days.. really appreciate it.. be it little things like just asking how is ur project going on.. it already help me.. haha.. i will have a credit lists later on..have to name them no matter what.. haha.. but still a tired day today! after finishing my project, still need to rush to work.. wah.. that really sucks.. but what to do.. its miscommunication+ busy until forgot to finalise whether im working anot with fellow colleagues.. its ok.. after all work today also not that bad.. haha.. because i was talking on the phone. Firstly, it was Ken, then rachel then ah hoon.. i was actually quite scared to call rachel.. haha. because she doesnt allow me to call her.. she will always says next time i will call u, u dun call me!! haahaha.. i noe she doesnt want me to waste money calling overseas.. but my dear fren.. its ok.. ( my mom pays!) hahah! i'll just let my mom scream at me every month.. haha! We even talk abt the day that we are going to meet to have lunch once she is back..im not revealing any dates here..just in case the boyfren of hers comes here.. if he knows abt it, im going to be hang naked on the corkscrew in Genting when we are there next month.. so nice of rachel right.. but nevermind.. i still love her..love her to bits actually! hahaha! hmmm.. tml will be my presentation, hopefully everything runs well..hope that the lecturer will ask things that i noe and not things that i dunno.. pray..oh.. im suppose to pray for my another buddy of mine, Joanne. Her roommate in Australia is weirdo.. so i hope she dun do anything to my fren.. her room mate who is only 19, looks like she is 30+ man! haha.. so mean of me.. she uses joanne's stuff without asking and she's a bit like a zombie.. scary! so i pray that she doesnt sneak up on jo while she is sleeping as this tai tai friend of mine is sooo timid! haha! oh joanne! i miss your bird nest! i just had pimple breakout.. i think im lacking in those stuff..hahahhahaa!!! so cant wait for u to come back..and i remember that u said u learned something new for me and sus to go over to ur place to try.. hahaha.. this fren of mine is sooo sweet.. she cooks something new and we got to try it.. she always buys things for me also..the last time when she is back, she saw my eye bag and dark rings.. she immediately got me eye cream to apply on..im soo grateful =)).. see im so blessed with frens like rachel and joanne.. ok.. got to go and sleep.. god bless my frens..!

CREDITS rolling~~~ *clap clap*

i would like to thank these people....
(names must put bold.. haha)

Linus ~~ for helping me the most with the codings and solving of errors..

Patrick ~~ entertaining me, providing source codes and helping me with errors and codings
even though we are from different groups.

XiuYun~~ going to school early together, doing codings together, go through thick and thin during this project together :)

JianYu~~ merely entertainment purpose and also nonsense.. hahhaha!! contributing
50 cents for my singing--->most contribution! *applause*

EnRui~~ grp member that help me solve codes

YiTian~~calling and ask how is the project going on and offering help as well.

Robin~~one of my most hopeless member, but still willing to help and being there for me
hahahhah!!

Shidah~~partner at night.. also being there for me.. asking how my project going on..

Wilson~~also merely entertainment purpose... hahah!!

Jiarong~~cant help much but still willing to offer help.. and also being there for me

Alvin Seah~~providing entertainment and also help me look for webservice codings...
contributing 10 cents for my singing! haha!!

Thomas~~contributing 20 cents for my singing as well.. hahah!!

Albert~~my dearest sicko master..hahahha!! who talks to me, ask me hows everything and listening to my complaints.. haha

Sheila~~ for understanding that im busy and cant call her

Chunfei~~ also ask abt me and offer to ask her IT friends

Charissa~~ asking how am i and also listening to my sorrows

Carolyn~~for asking me and also ask her frens for help and most imptly she provided me with
codes
Jerome~~ for asking me out for supper once my exams are over.. haha. irrelevant!

Michael~~ offering help by asking his frens even when he is about to go NS

and lastly to those that i have missed out.. next time then.. hahah!! CHOY!!!!

**i noe that there are some that said will ask their frens but didn't, thats not important. its the thought of helping that counts**hahha!! make u feel better! j/k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am your father.. I mean your devil advocate, dearest

sicko master