Saturday, October 23, 2004

great minds think alike

hahah.. still trying to study for my exams.. but no matter how hard i try i realise that its just soo hard. no mood at all..and once i started, i felt soo sleepy already.. staying at home to study is such a hard thing.. but going out also... this shows that when u study must have the mood to do it.. haha.. excuses.. the thing is this time the lecturers gives soo little hints that its like we have to study everything.. haiz.. sucks man..today i called rachel again to ask her abt passport stuff in order to finalise our trip.. i was soo scared she will scold me.. and i use the timid voice to call her.. and in the end she was the one that got scared. hahah.. because, so late and there is someone toking to her tat way... hahha!! and when i use back my voice, she automatically says" What?" hahah.. and she was telling me that she is going to call me just tmr to give me a surprise... haha and i called her already.. and this happen not once but twice.. as u can see.. great friends think of each other constantly.. hahahaha!!bleah! she still as crappy as ever.. told my mom that she got her nuts.. haha.. disgusting.. hahaha.. hmm.. will be seeing her in abt a week time.. yeah!! and albert 5 weeks time.. and joanne 5 weeks as well. yeah.. all my buddies are back in action!!ciao!! waiting for u guys..

No comments: