Friday, October 22, 2004

day after day..

hmmm.. today had a heart to heart talk with my former teacher,nicole.. must address her tat way already.. as we are friends now.. haaha !! she is in california.. welcome to the hotel california.. glad that she is doing well there.. as winter is approaching.. i think we both learnt alot abt life and she recommended me with this book , Tuesday with Morrie by Mitch Albom. i think shld be a good book.. since she recommended it.. ahaha.. but after talking to her.. i realise that she have changed or maybe she has always been like that and i din realise that.. because we seldom have this type of talk. :) any way all the best nic.. weird. haha!
As for me.. still trying to study for my exam which is next week.. but cant seems to get into the mood of studying. sad. i think its because after weeks of doing codings.. this feeling of just wanting to relax is there.. haiz.. i cant feel that way.. must add oil! haha.. today i downloaded my sammi cheng movie.. haha! see another distraction.. its a rather sad show.. ahhh..!!! andy lau is soo handsome eventhough he is old enough to be my father.. haha... soo charming.. and when im about to start studying again after watching the show, joanne came and chat with me.. haha!! she said she bought alot of cham pa lang for me.. hehehhe.. she likes to buy me stuff... thats why i adore her.. hahahah!!! when ever she comes back from aust.. definitely got gifts.. its as thou she goes there for holiday rather than studying.. haha.. and she ask me to treat her calbee potato chips.. sure my fren! and she will treat me lunch.. what a deal right.. haha.. but nevermind.. she say must have a different feel to it as its from her hard earned money, not from her dad.. haah.. she is getting madder each day.. hopefully when she is back in singapore, she is sane.. anyway. i really need to get back to study.. ahhh!! cant wait for it to be done!

No comments: