Monday, October 18, 2004

tired tired tired!!!!

long day.. went to school at 8 in the morning.. and started doing codings.. wah. shag man! looking at codes, codes looking at me.. but luckily this time not as bad as the JSP time.. where im really hopeless.. was in the lab doing coding, and the damn computer went down.. and me.. i went mad of cos! hahaha.. literally mad.. started singing songs to entertain those around me. haha. and guess what i earned 80 cents from them! thanks to the appreciation of jianyu, alvin and thomas!! *applause* Actually, they gave me the money to ask me to shut up! haha. but no matter what, they paid for the "service", so i will do my best! hahahaha!! Haiz.. soo rush to go to school that i forgot to bring money to school. so these contribution from my frens are very important.. 80 cents can buy 2 packets of drinks leh!! sometimes just need some entertainment or else life is soo boring.. right my beloved friends??ahhh!!! i think i gained weight liao!! sad..=( but nevermind.. i will work out and stop munching on snacks when my project is done! haha.. look at codes, then suddenly feel so sleepy..so must munch on snacks to keep me awake! haha.. tml is another long day so got to sleep and start doing before presentation on Wednesday.. ciao!

November 16 - Eminem 's new album ENCORE out!!

No comments: